The start of November seems to instantly become Christmas season. Even as a kid I had a weird aversion to this, writing letters to the local paper and stating the woes of the forgotten holiday that is Thanksgiving. So while everyone else is sharing their Christmas decor and holiday spirit, I gathered some of great options for Thanksgiving!
Whether you’re hosting Thanksgiving dinner, or like me, just trying to draw out the fall season before winter hits, here are some fun entertaining and decor items for your Thanksgiving holiday.
- The perfect burnt orange color napkins for fall will add a great pop of color to a set table
- These matte black candlesticks are so sleek and would transition wonderfully into all holidays
- A decorative plate like this goes a long way in making your table holiday ready
- These cute cheese knifes aren’t Thanksgiving exclusive but they are still pretty great
- I love these placemats for any time of year but with burnt orange and gold accents, a group of these would make a great base to any holiday meal
- Every Thanksgiving needs a serving platter – why not make it adorable!
- Metallic napkin rings would add an extra bit of glam to spruce up your dinner decor
- A gold pumpkin centerpiece screams Thanksgiving and adds to this holiday’s spirit
- I love these serving spoons – they would look extra beautiful in a bowl of cranberry sauce
- Adding some height and color to the table decor, this vase is a great fall color to tie another color into the mix.
- And, a coordinating cocktail napkin like this also adds a bit of extra humor to your day
I hope some of these items inspire your Thanksgiving spirit to stick around a bit longer and makes your holiday that much better.